Before continuing with your intent of employing our services, make sure you go through and agree with the terms and conditions mentioned below.
- Sun Craft provides services merely on the manufacture of turnkey products, and does not deal with daily basis projects. Any other problem or issues regarding the construction elements shall be discussed between the owner and Sun Craft.
- Once the quotes have been produced, Sun Craft let the client know about the duration of period after which they will get their promised product. Please keep in mind that all such dates are approximate, and Sun Craft cannot be held responsible if there is a delay due to any issues,
- The client should agree to the access of the property to Sun Craft and any other third party that is liable to providing services, throughout the duration of work.
- Since the services we provide can be subjective, we don’t entertain the option of refunds. However, we are liable to make further recommendations in genuine cases.
- Sun Craft is responsible for assigning third party suppliers and/or individuals to take over certain duties. For instance; plumbing work, electrical work, polishing work, civil work, fitting
work and more.
- The client holds the right to cancel the contract anytime they want, upto five days after the day on which the contract has been concluded by Sun Craft.
- Once the cancellation period has ended and our services have began, the client cannot cancel the contract, whatever may be the consequences.
- The charges of the services provided by Sun Craft cannot be negotiated or changed by any means once the project work has been started. It shall then stay the same as communicated tomthe client by the company.
- Payments should be made by cash or cheque with a supporting guarantee card. Payments should be immediately done once the invoice has been sent to the client by Sun Craft.
- Any delay in the services due to natural conditions that can’t be controlled like bad weather, flood or fire, shall be neglected and Sun Craft is not to be blamed for the same.